Just a few words to welcome you to my blog. A simple blog where I share whatever I come across on the web. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment and don't forget to click on the ads...it won't hurt a bit I promise :)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Back to work tomorrow

Well that's the end of the holidays!! Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks holidays. A bit depressing but had to be done
Looking forward to changing my phone in October though as I'm a bit fed up with iOS. Thinking of going for the HTC One...what do you think? I prefer the look and build if the one as the galaxy s4  is too "plasticky " looking to me. I haven't had the chance to hold a HTC yet but it has a lovely form all the same. Let me know what you think and why below by leaving a comment (they're free!!)

1 comment:

PeterC said...

HTC One looks great, that would be the one I would go for, if I was to move away from IOS. Still waiting for Jonny Ive to see what he has to offer for iOS7